Unico is a growing company, and we're looking for talented, energetic and civic-minded
employees who can embrace innovation and change. We value excellence, integrity,
accountability, respect, balance, growth and community involvement.
In return, we have a solid history of promoting from within and providing excellent
growth opportunities for our employees. Our pay is competitive, our benefits comprehensive.
And we're an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, disability, a generous employer-matched 401(k)
retirement investment plan, paid vacation and sick leave, flexible spending accounts, a
transit subsidy program, education and course reimbursement and more. Additionally, Unico
was recently recognized as a Gold Level Recipient of the American Heart Association’s Fit-Friendly
Worksites Recognition program.
General Contact Information
Unico Properties LLC
1215 4th Avenue, Suite 600
Seattle, WA 98161
Fax: (206) 628-5067
Building Engineer II
About the Position
The Building Engineer II will perform building repairs and preventive maintenance tasks for a collection of historic Class A and B office buildings in the heart of Pioneer Square.
• Troubleshoot, diagnose, and correct minor and major HVAC, electrical, and plumbing issues.
• Perform light sheetrock wall repair and painting.
• Continuously inspect property for safety hazards and work in compliance with all safety rules and regulations.
• Oversee vendor work.
• Operate the building Energy Management System.
• Participate in Engineering on-call schedule.
• Drive company vehicle, as necessary.
Do you share our commitment to customer service? Do you meet the qualifications below? If so, we want to hear from you!
• 5+ years’ experience in property engineering
• High School Diploma; technical degree preferred
• Current universal CFC card
• Current 07 electrical license
• Current Boiler license
• Current Driver’s license
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Professional appearance and demeanor
How to Apply
Please submit a resume and cover letter, including wage expectations, to email or mail using the contact information above.
To request an employment application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 628-5050.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As part of the engineering team, the Utility Technician will help support a 1.6 million sf office portfolio in the heart of downtown Seattle. This role is responsible for performing general and preventative maintenance tasks and is a great opportunity to start your career in commercial building engineering!
• Making minor electrical repairs.
• Making minor plumbing repairs.
• Ordering lighting and plumbing supplies.
• Performing other maintenance as directed by work orders.
• Participating in the rotational on-call schedule.
• Drive company vehicle as necessary.
We’re looking for a dependable and customer service oriented individual to join our team. Position qualifications include:
• High School Diploma; 2 year technical degree or certification a plus.
• Knowledge of basic lighting and plumbing.
• 07 Electrical Trainee Card
• Valid Driver’s license and clean driving record.
• Ability to lift up to 50-75 lbs on an occasional basis and up to 25 lbs on a regular basis.