Unico is a growing company, and we're looking for talented, energetic and civic-minded
employees who can embrace innovation and change. We value excellence, integrity,
accountability, respect, balance, growth and community involvement.
In return, we have a solid history of promoting from within and providing excellent
growth opportunities for our employees. Our pay is competitive, our benefits comprehensive.
And we're an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, disability, a generous employer-matched 401(k)
retirement investment plan, paid vacation and sick leave, flexible spending accounts, a
transit subsidy program, education and course reimbursement and more. Additionally, Unico
was recently recognized as a Gold Level Recipient of the American Heart Association’s Fit-Friendly
Worksites Recognition program.
General Contact Information
Unico Properties LLC
1215 4th Avenue, Suite 600
Seattle, WA 98161
Fax: (206) 628-5067
Tenant Services Coordinator
Greets and directs visitors and routes telephone calls. Assists the Property Manager in tenant relations in the areas of work order processing, answering billing and tenant policy questions, planning special events, parking, and security. Provides administrative support to General Manager, Property Manager, and Chief Engineer. Oversees contract janitorial services. Performs general office duties such as filing, processing mail, and document preparation. Promotes a culture and demonstrates market leadership that is committed to sustainability and strategic energy management.
• Enter and dispatch work orders from tenant requests and daily security and janitorial logs.
o Track status or work orders.
o Coordinates service partners such as day janitorial and parking. May manage janitorial contract
o Issue purchase orders and maintain logs.
• Process invoices for accounts payable by coding, dating, obtaining appropriate signatures and sending to Accounting.
o Maintain any petty cash account, recording disbursements and reconciliation.
• Serves as contact for tenant regarding billing and policy questions.
• Arrange special events and/or special tickets for tenants.
• Coordinate tenant move-in and move-out.
• Maintain current tenant list, emergency contact list, elevator maintenance and entrapment log, vendor, contractor and tenant insurance certificates, tenant leases and general correspondence
• Prepare tenant bulletins as needed.
• Maintain building keycard and access software, issue keycards.
• Perform administrative duties to support General Manager, Chief Engineer and other staff.
• Perform general office duties, including ordering office supplies, maintaining office equipment, setting up and maintaining filing system, distributing mail and preparation of outgoing correspondence.
o Create and maintain office-filing system.
o Greets and directs visitors, screens and routes telephone calls.
o Schedule conference rooms and meeting set up for building tenants.
• High School Diploma
• 1-2 years of experience in a customer service environment; Strong customer service orientation
• 1-2 years of administrative experience
• Ability to multi-task
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to assist and support others
• Strong computer application skills including Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word
The Financial Analyst will be part of Unico’s Acquisition Group, and is responsible for building financial models and analyzing quantitative data to understand the risks and/or merits of decisions relating to commercial real estate investments. The analyst will also play a key role in all aspects of the due diligence process and may support multiple functions such as asset management, dispositions, financings, and capital raising initiatives.
• Develop financial analyses and valuation models for property-level and fund-level analyses; includes asset valuation, scenario return analyses, and JV distribution/waterfall analysis
• Participate in analysis of new investments including market research, data collection, and other aspects of financial and physical due diligence
• Produce investment committee memorandums and present findings to internal staff; assist in the production of other reports such as asset management plans, investment presentations, etc.
• Convey information and coordinate with internal teams, and at times, external parties such as owners, brokers, and lenders
• Build analytical tools and/or templates
• Assist with tracking and coordination of due diligence and closing
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in business, real estate, or finance
• 0-4 years of experience in real estate investment and/or financial analysis; institutional experience on the equity investment or investment brokerage side preferred
• Strong analytical ability, problem solving skills, and attention to detail
• Advanced proficiency in Excel and experience building complex financial models along with data manipulation and scenario analysis to inform decision-making
• Experience with Argus preferred
• Understanding of the components of the due diligence process such as financial underwriting
• Understanding of finance concepts such as IRR, NPV, DCF, etc.; understanding of general accounting concepts such as payables and receivables
• Ability to operate independently and as part of a team with multiple projects and changing deadlines
• Ability to understand provisions and terms within legal documents
• Strong written and verbal communication skills